The 5th Annual Lown Institute Conference
Friday through Sunday, May 5-7, 2017
Don’t miss the next annual Lown conference—a conference unlike any other. Join national leaders in medicine, nursing, patient advocacy and policy to build the movement to create a healthcare system that is affordable, accessible and just.
What we’re planning:
- Research Symposium will kick things off with panels, the very popular rapid-fire abstract slams and a poster session.
- This year, we will open up the workshop sessions and will be inviting you to submit ideas or apply for consideration.
- Stay the third day for the congress of the Right Care Alliance Councils, which will lay plans for the next year’s actions. Sign up here to join a Council.
- We will offer a limited number of scholarships to help defray the cost of the registration and travel for trainees, community organizers, civic leaders and patient advocates.
- Seating for the conference is limited; to save your place, we recommend taking advantage of the early bird registration, which opens soon
Watch for more details coming soon.