- Assist staff with researching and writing short items on health care news in the weekly newsletter
- Assist staff in research for white papers
- Assist staff in researching for blogs to be distributed through digital network
- Current undergraduate or graduate student, or recent graduate
- Demonstrated experience writing about health care
- Strong time-management skills, organized, and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently
- Ability to search PubMed and other databases a plus
- Knowledge of journalism and/or marketing a plus
- Familiarity with reference managers, like Endnote, a plus
- Our internships have a flexible start and end date but typically run for 3-4 months. This is an unpaid part-time or full-time internship opportunity.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls or faxes please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity.